14 Sep Social Media for Beginners Workshop with Pickle Marketing
Social Media for Beginners – How to make it work for your business!
Don’t know where to start with social media? Confused by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn? Not sure how you can use them to actually help your business?
Maybe you’re feeling like you’re not getting any return from the time you spend online?
Don’t panic, there’s lots of businesses in the same situation which is why this Social Media for Beginners workshop is the perfect place to start.
We will cover some of the key social media platforms, with tips on how to use them effectively to engage your customers to increase sales and brand awareness.
You will be shown how to develop a Social Media strategy and discover a variety of free software tools to help you along the way.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Have a better understanding of how to use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram effectively for your business.
- Have a greater knowledge of the pro’s and con’s of the various social media platforms and why it’s not a one size fits all approach.
- Understand how social media works and develop ideas of how you can use it in your business.
- Be confident to manage your online communities with our Top Timesavers and Tips
- Develop a social media strategy for your business as part of your ‘marketing’ toolkit to help ‘Spread The Word’
- Create a content marketing plan to help you with lots of great content to share across your social media channels and drive traffic through to your website
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any small business owner who is interested in using Social Media marketing to help grow awareness of their business.
Our events are fun, friendly and welcoming. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions and share your experiences!
When & What time…
Thursday 21st September 2017
Arrival & Networking: 09:00
Event to start: 09:30
Delegates are welcome to stay on after the event for further networking.
Your most significant investment will be a morning of your time but we guarantee you’ll find it worthwhile!
Price per delegate is £149 +vat and £99 per additional team member from the same organisation.
Unlimited tea and coffee will be available!
Pickle Marketing HQ
First Floor, 1 Thames Court